We are ready for you to walk out your door and in through ours. ZenRock is OPEN as of Monday, June 8th. A few things for you to know and keep in mind:
- Please check in with your trainer and let them know what you would like to do and double check your schedule.
- ZenRock has been deep-cleaned in preparation for welcoming you back and we will continue to have the entire space professionally cleaned each week.
- We will clean before and after each session with CDC approved cleaning solutions. In an effort to give the trainers time to clean and prep between sessions, your trainer may ask you to adjust your training time slightly to accommodate these changes.
- We will practice social distancing by having each client in their own room, keeping trainer and client 6 ft apart and only training partner sessions in the larger front or back rooms of ZenRock.
- The trainers will wear masks during sessions and clients need to wear a mask as well. If you have a severe respiratory condition, asthma, deafness or other medical condition you may wear a face shield. If you forget your mask or need a shield please ask your trainer — we have extras in the office.
- Please bring your own towels for during training sessions to limit touch points
- The showers are unavailable until further notice.
- We also ask that only 1 person at a time be in the bathrooms to maintain proper social distance.
- We have moved the storage cubes to the front reception area and ask that clients not congregate in that area and try to be respectful of everyone’s space. We will keep the front and back doors open to keep fresh airflow through the building at all times.
- If you are sick, have symptoms or generally don’t feel well, please stay home.
- If you feel warm, take your temperature — if you have a fever, stay home!
- Wash your hands before and after your workout.
The best way to stay healthy is to keep moving, stretching and taking time to be mindful.
If you are part of an at-risk population or need to be in contact with at-risk people, we understand. You can continue do virtual training and yoga with us via Zoom, Skype, Duo or Facetime.
Your ZenRock Family
Leave a Reply