Yoga Retreat on the Kitsap Peninsula
- 3 nights accommodation (double occupancy)
- 2 daily yoga classes
- 3 scheduled excursions
- chef-prepared meals
- A guided kayak tour near the Hood Canal Bridge
- Guided hike in the Mount Townsend trail system
- Guided hike or bike in the Heritage Park trail system
- Exploring the historic town of Port Gamble and the Point No-Point Lighthouse
- Morning and evening yoga with Nova
We will take a leisurely and peaceful paddle along the coastline in view of the Hood Canal Bridge. This area is full of wildlife and gorgeous views. Harbor seals, eagles, blue herons, oyster beds, salmon and even elk can be see along the Hood Canal. Just cruising along while surrounded by mountains and water is a great reminder of why we live in the Pacific Northwest.
Deposits due by March 1, 2020.
Early Bird must be paid in full by February 29, 2020
All other payment due in full by April 30, 2020.
Please allow for changes to the itinerary and scheduled events due to weather or other unforeseen events.