Fall in Love – with YOU!
Saturday, November 7th at 2:00 pm
$25 per person
Are you your own worst critic?
- Is your head filled with self-loathing thoughts?
- Do you look in the mirror with contempt?
- Do you feel guilty or ashamed of yourself?
If so, you’re not alone! So many people feel this way. In this workshop, you will learn how to turn that disconnected, dysfunctional relationship with yourself into a loving, supportive one!
Falling back in love with yourself is one of the most important things you can master in life. After all, it’s only when you love yourself that you can truly love others and receive their love right back!
You can learn to:
- Live with a heart full of love for yourself
- Look in the mirror with love and admiration
- Experience gentle loving kindness for yourself – warts and all!
- Finally know what it means to live from your true heart!
Agenda (about 2 hours):
- How to Manage Negative Self Talk
- Daily Practices to Reconnect with YOU
- Release Past Shame
- How to Look in the Mirror with Compassion
More about Tammy:
Tammy Steele is a life coach, an energy intuitive and founder of Fully Present Living. She has been practicing since 2005, and in 2009, completed a four year healing arts program at the Northwest School of Healing. She is a Reiki Master and a Chopra Center certified instructor for Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle; which includes meditation, yoga, and nutrition. She also has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Tammy’s passion is to inspire you to connect to yourself and to empower you to live fully present in your life. Her expertise and experience can help you to transform your life and get you reconnected with your happier, healthier, more vibrant self.
Leave a Reply