If you are ready to return to in-person training at the studio, we are happy to welcome you back. ZenRock’s doors will reopen on Monday, January 11th. Please stop at the front desk and sign a waiver before your first session if you have not already done so during the summer and fall.
A few things for you to know and keep in mind as you return to training at the studio:
- Your trainer will contact you about your schedule and whether you want to be virtual or in-person.
- We are limiting the number of clients in ZenRock to three. Please double check your schedule as your trainer may need to adjust times to accommodate this limitation.
- Please wear your mask to enter and exit ZenRock. Your trainers will wear masks during all sessions, maintain social distance and take extra precaution with cleaning.
- Please bring your own towels for during training sessions to limit touch points. The showers are unavailable until further notice.
- We also ask that only 1 person at a time be in the bathrooms to maintain proper social distance.
- If you are sick, have symptoms or generally don’t feel well, please stay home.
- If you feel warm, take your temperature — if you have a fever, stay home!
- Wash your hands before and after your workout.
The best way to stay healthy is to keep moving, stretching and taking time to be mindful. If you are part of an at-risk population or need to be in contact with at-risk people, we understand. You can continue do virtual training and yoga with us via Zoom, Skype, Duo or Facetime. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Your ZenRock Family