9-Day Yoga Journey to Portugal
- 8 nights accommodation (double occupancy) – 4 nights in Sintra and 4 nights in Penafiel
- 2 daily yoga classes
- 5 scheduled excursions
- Chef-prepared meals
- Transportation from Sintra to Porto and from the guesthouse to the Porto airport
- Hike Through Sintra Village and the Castle of the Moors
- Exploration of the Village of Peneda and the Convent of the Capuchos
- Douro Wine Estate Tour and Tastings
- Walking History Tours of Porto
- Wine & Tapas in the preserved village of Quintandona
- and of course, morning and evening yoga with Nova and Petra!
The Castle of the Moors is situated on the top of the Sintra Mountains, where it has a panoramic view of the municipality of Sintra, and on a clear day Mafra and Ericeira. It is accessible from Santa Maria e São Miguel by a protected gate and turnstile, or across a road accessway to the Palace of Pena.
Airfare, transportation to Sintra, meals outside the villa and planned excursions, and non-itinerary activities are not included in the quoted price.
Early Bird payment due in full by Mar 1st, 2019. All other payment due in full by May 31st, 2019.
To embrace the spirit of travel please allow for changes to the itinerary or any scheduled events due to weather, guide availability and the unforeseen.